Our Bi-Monthly Meetings aims to create a network for those who serve the Latino community and beyond by providing support for providers and survivors of domestic violence.
Upcoming Meeting Dates and topic.
- No May Meeting
- June 26th – Location TBD
- Topic: Temporary Protective Order: Challenges, Barriers and Opportunities
- July 24th – Location TBD
- Topic: The Impact of Social Media on Domestic Violence
- September 25th – Location TBD
- November 20th – Location TBD
- Topic: The role of Men in Domestic Violence: As Allies, Victims, and Abusers
Have questions about GLADV Bi-monthly meeting? Contact GLADV, a program of Ser Familia